By J. Thomas August,M. W. Anders,Ferid Murad,Joseph T. Coyle
- This quantity comprises studies on a few of the preferred subject matters in pharmacology, including:
- Multidrug resistance and the MDR1 gene in gene therapy
- Regulation of calcium channels in epithelial cells
- Gene remedy and vascular disease
- Potential healing purposes for Heparin
- Calcium channel blockers
- Antithrombotic agents
- Regulation of potassium channels in epithelial cells
Read or Download Advances in Pharmacology: 46 PDF
Best genetics books
Released to mark the 50th anniversary of the Nobel Prize for Watson and Crick’s discovery of the constitution of DNA, an annotated and illustrated variation of this vintage booklet supplies new insights into the private relationships among James Watson, Frances Crick, Maurice Wilkins, and Rosalind Franklin, and the making of a systematic revolution.
Coxiella burnetii is the etiological agent of Q fever, a zoonotic ailment stumbled on around the globe. The bacterium is an engaging instance of intracellular parasitism that has uniquely advanced to thrive within the such a lot inhospitable of mobile compartments-the phagolysosome. realizing how C. burnetii resists the degradative services of this vacuole, and the host mobilephone capabilities coopted for profitable parasitism, are primary to realizing Q fever pathogenesis.
Inherited skeletal problems have a fascination for plenty of scientific and surgical disciplines. For the geneticist there's curiosity within the examine of households and their inheritance of lesions. The paediatrician is anxious simply because many of the issues found in formative years as an issue in scientific differential prognosis.
The 1st a part of the ebook provides the evolution of vegetation ranging from photosynthetic cells to themes like Gymnosperms and Angiosperms, together with the evolution of the breeding process. Geological and molecular facts have been used, aiding us to teach with extra information all of the stages presented. additionally, specialization of the reproductive platforms comparable to evolution of unissexuality (dioecy and monoecy), evolution of self-incompatibility, selfing fertilization and combined mating structures have been thought of.
- Insertional Mutagenesis Strategies in Cancer Genetics
- DNA Repair, Part B: 409 (Methods in Enzymology)
- Oil Palm Breeding: Genetics and Genomics
- Gene Therapy for Cartilage and Bone Tissue Engineering (SpringerBriefs in Bioengineering)
- DNA Methylation: Basic Mechanisms: 301 (Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology)
Extra info for Advances in Pharmacology: 46
Advances in Pharmacology: 46 by J. Thomas August,M. W. Anders,Ferid Murad,Joseph T. Coyle